** If the page you are trying to view is not displaying correctly, please refresh your browser and or clear your browser’s cache.
CORE is the Coordination of Robotics Education Program. CORE is an education and outreach program of the University of Houston, College of Technology. Organizationally, CORE is part of the College’s Center for Technology Literacy, within the Department of Research.
FIRST LEGO League South Texas – Houston Quick Link
FLL Houston 2014-2015 Season Schedule
- Practice Days
- Katy Practice Day, Cinco Ranch High School, Friday Oct. 24 after school. No Fee. Registration .
- University of Houston Practice Day, College of Technology, Saturday Nov. 1, 9-12 a.m. No Fee.
- Revere Middle School Practice Day (HISD), Friday Nov. 7, 5-7 p.m., $25, Registration
- Sugar Land Qualifier, Sartartia Middle School, Saturday Nov. 8, Fee $75, Registration
- Katy Qualifier, Katy McMeans Junior High, Saturday Nov. 15, $85, Registration; Website
- College Park Qualifier, The Woodlands, Saturday Nov. 15, $100, Registration; Website
- Huntsville Qualifier, Huntsville, Texas, November 8, $75, Registration
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory Qualifier, November 15, $85, Registration ; Website
- Anthony Aguirre Junior High, Channelview, November 8, $85, Registration, Website
- Bayou City Classic FLL Tournament of Champions, Saturday Dec. 6, Stafford High School Physical Education Complex, 1625 Staffordshire Road, Stafford, Texas 77477.
- This Tournament is for those teams receiving a Silver Qualifying Ticket at a Qualifier. RSVP Period Closed at 5:00 p.m. Nov. 21.
- Tournament Information Page INCLUDING LIST OF TEAMS CONFIRMED
- Tournament Directors, Karen Cohen, David Stolz
- Head Referee, Emery Wolf
- Head Judge, Leesa Wolf
- Scorekeeper, Loong-Yi Tan
- Lone Star FLL Championship for South Texas- Houston December 13, Anthony Aguirre Junior High School, Channelview, 15726 Wallisville Road, Houston, TX 77049.
- Those teams receiving a Gold Qualifying Ticket at a Qualifier will attend this tournament. RSVP Period Closed at 5:00 p.m. Nov. 21.
- TOURNAMENT INFORMATION PAGE
- LIST OF TEAMS CONFIRMED
- Event Directors, Karen Cohen, David Stolz
- Venue Director, Brian Greer
- Head Referee, Sami Khaleeq
- Head Judge, Leesa Wolf
- Emcee, Carl Mixon
- Scorekeeper, Laura Ramirez
- Junior FIRST LEGO League South Texas – Houston Quick Link Expo: December 13, 2014 at the Lone Star FLL Regional Championship, Aguirre Junior High School, Channelview, TX, from 9-12 a.m. Teams should bring their LEGO model and their Show Me poster and be prepared to speak with Reviewers during an interview Teams should also prepare to visit with spectators viewing their model and poster. Awards will be given following conclusion of all Reviewer interviews. Teams are then invited to stay for the FLL Tournament robot matches that afternoon. Coordinator: Brenda Meyer, contact email@example.com
EARLY Robotics Quick Link
FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) Houston Quick Link
FIRST Robotics Challenge (FRC) Houston Quick Link
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org